• Чтобы отвечать, сперва войдите на форум
2 ответов в теме

#1 iwan

iwan

• Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 28 April 2011 - 02:14 PM

Hello Friends DMOZ.
How to know if a Spanish page is equally important that the pages are in English?
when being indexed. or factors, the review of new pages to be late?
In my case I am in the category kuds and teens and spanish
thank you very much. :D :D

#2 Elper

Elper

DMOZ Meta

• Administrators
  • 826 Сообщений:
  • Editor Nameelper

Опубликовано 02 May 2011 - 08:02 AM

How to know if a Spanish page is equally important that the pages are in English?
I'm not sure I fully understand your question, so forgive me if the answer below is way off the mark  ;)
The ODP lists sites based on their content - If the site is translated completely into a language, ie. Spanish, it has equal importance to us as the English version.
We do not list machine translations of sites, either those made on the fly, or by copy/pasting.
If your question was about the SERP/SEO of a listing or directory page, we do not pay any attention to those aspects at all so your question would be better in a webmaster forum.
:)
Posted Image elper
All opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily represent the official point of view of the ODP.
I do not respond to private messages requesting site status checks or preferential treatment.

#3 isadora

isadora

DMOZ Meta

• Meta
  • 146 Сообщений:
  • Editor Nameisadora

Опубликовано 25 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

Hola iwan, por favor escribe en español que habemos muchos editores de habla española/castellana/catalán/galega :)
ODP Meta Editor isadora

1 пользователей читают эту тему

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

return_links(); ?>
"; ?>